By default, the rotation of the cube is done with the keys - CTRL+SHIFT+Arrows:
* CTRL+SHIFT+Left/Right = Next/prev desktop
* CTRL+SHIFT+Up = Activate and show a "far" view of the current desktop, Left and right to turn the cube
* CTRL+SHIFT+Down = Activate and show a "near" view of the current desktop, Left and right to turn the cube
* Hold down CTRL+SHIFT to use the mouse to turn the cube. (The rotation is possible only horizontally
To move a windows to another desktop:
* Click on the title bar of the window (not maximized if possible), hold down
* Push CTRL+SHIFT to activate the cube, hold down
* When the cube is activated, move the window on left or right
* Release CTRL+SHIFT
To change the wallpaper of a desktop:
* Just use Windows!
* For each desktop, change the wallpaper using the windows display setting.
Switch to another application:
* Click on the Yod´m 3D icon in the taskbar, the list of the windows opened in other desktop appear.
* Click on the application to switch to the desktop.
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Danish, Japanese, Spanish, Czech, Portuguese, Dutch, Hungarian, Polish, Russian.