Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 sebagai pengembangan versi sebelumnya, bukan hanya dari berbedanya para pemain dalam sebuah klub sebelumnya tetapi juga dari fitur-fitur yang terbaru. Tidak lagi akan AI dibantu intervensi selama pertandingan, pengguna sekarang akan perlu untuk merasakan dan bereaksi terhadap ancaman intuitif sebagai lawan untuk mengejar bola dan melewati tidak akan secara otomatis mencapai pemain terdekat. Sebaliknya, rutinitas memfasilitasi kontrol penuh kedua pemain dan tindakan mereka dipilih dalam segala hal untuk memberikan kontrol pada setiap pemain atas setiap gerakan.
* Total Control: The PES Production team has enhanced the 360-degree passing ratio, offering unprecedented levels of control over every pass, shot, headed ball, throw-in and through ball. This allows users to pass the ball into space, and move their play with total freedom. Players must precisely weight their passes and second-guess the runs of their teammates and exploit their movement, while lofted through-balls have accuracy.
* Shot Stamina Gauge: In addition to the generic power gauge, the Shot Stamina meter details the player's exact level of fitness. Constantly sprinting will affect the player's movements and will have an adverse affect on his stats, with passes going awry and a loss of pace.
* Defender AI: Players now also hold their positions naturally, no longer chasing any ball that enters their area; preferring to close down the attacker and force them into a mistake.
* Animation and Player Physics: The PES Production team has totally reworked every element of in-game animation. These additions will become clear before even kick-off, with the players enjoying fluid, natural movements, with more realistic acceleration and inertia than ever before. The physicality between players is also improved, which was a priority requested in PES forums. Jostling and blocking now looks stunning, while there is a larger variety of convincing tackling styles. Ambient animation also adds to the in-game atmosphere, as players adapt their running and movement styles in line with play.
* Speed of Play: The new level of control means that the game enjoys a more considered pace of play, which varies dependent on situations. The game will burst into life as counter-attacks come into play, but players can dictate the pace via slow build up or exploiting available space to surge forward. It is harder to make long runs from midfield, and successful play will depend on making quick passes to make room.
* Improved Goalkeepers: In keeping with the basis of total freedom of movement, players now have more control over their 'keeper. This greater control allows for quick roll-outs, instinctive saves, pinpoint accuracy with goal kicks, and precision ball distribution to make quicker breaks or playing down the clock easier.
* Over 100 hours of motion captured footage. Every aspect of player movement has been reworked, with more organic runs, turns, throw-ins, tackles, and interaction. The way players speed up and slow down is also more natural; while replays display elements of motion blur that bring your saved goals to vivid life.
* Tactics and Strategy: The PES Production team has implemented a 'Drag and Drop' mechanism that can be used in every aspect of team management, not just substitutions or formation changes. These settings are also animated to promote better understanding of the plays that have been altered.
* Feint Settings: The Game allows users to map key skills to a specific control area, making them available via the second stick or via specific button presses, making them more accessible than ever before. Master League Online: Master League will offer a real challenge, as users are invited to try their hand against other managers online. PES 2011 will mark the online debut for its much-loved Master League element, with players bidding against each other for the world's best players, and attempting to build a squad that can compete with the best against online peers all over the globe.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7 Intel Pentium IV 2.4GHz or equivalent processor 1GB RAM 8GB free hard disk space 4x DVD-ROM Drive DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 128MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or AMD/ATI Radeon x1300 video card) DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on Disc) Multiplayer: TCP/IP 192 kbps or higher Windows compatible keyboard 800 x 600 monitor resolution
Recommended System Requirements:
Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7 Intel Core2 Duo 2.0GHz or equivalent processor 2GB RAM 8GB free hard disk space 8x DVD-ROM Drive DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 512MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 or AMD/ATI Radeon HD2400 or better) DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card DirectX 9.0c or higher (included on Disc) Multiplayer: TCP/IP Broadband Internet connection Windows compatible USB Gamepad 1280 x 720 monitor resolution
Download Link Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2011 PC Single Link (resumeable) Full ISO
Please leave your comment :)